segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2015

NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVER + DEMO

Hi, Rubis, you already know that I use olive oil to clean my makeup brushes:
http://arckofbeauty.blogspot.pt/2015/01/how-i-deep-clean-my-makeup-brushes.html
But today I want to show you how I use it to remove my makeup.
Besides the benefits for the skin, it's works super well to remove
specially waterproof makeup, like the mascara that I use in the
demonstration. This mascara it's really hard to take out and the
olive oil is the only thing that works for me.

Olive oil contains four major antioxidants which allow it 
to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. 
 
I exaggerate the amount of mascara for you to see the effect of olive oil
To remove the olive oil and the makeup of the skin I use a cotton ball
with Pure Micellar Water from Corine de Farme or just my cleanser
and it's works really weel.
 



Have you ever used olive oil in your routine?
Tell me in the comments.
I hope you enjoyed.

1 comentário:

  1. Bem, não fazia a mínima ideia mas depois de ver as imagens vou passar a remover com azeite! Obrigada pela dica

    ResponderEliminar