terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2015

ABSENCE & FUTURE

https://36.media.tumblr.com/5d722cb8686183deff87e3173bf7c246/tumblr_njogaiuNFj1r7bxqfo1_1280.jpg
image from : here

Hello everyone, so first, let me apologize for my absence this past three days,
the last few days has been bitter and sweet at the same time. First bitter  
because I had to deal with the negativity of certain matters affecting me,
in general, injustice and ignorance affect me.

Bitter and sweet, because yesterday, Monday, 
I visited and signed up for a Beautician - Cosmetologist course.
I choose to do this because I always liked to know new things about this area
and especially when I started having my own both psychological and physical
problems, I realized that with this course could help many people feel better
both externally and internally. That was my main incentive. And it's a realistic
professional future. It is a very complex area and very underestimated in terms 
of effort, importance and professionalism. It will require a lot of me in terms
of study and, beacuse it's not in my town, I have to wake up really early.

So I wanted to come here and share this news with you.  
Would you like me to show my route and progress during this course?
You are very important and I love reading your comments,
they make me feel always happier. Thank you for your patience.

 

1 comentário:

  1. HEY!!

    check out my blog! I'm having a giveaway going on! So try your luck and enter to win the MUST HAVE silver clutch!
    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt/2015/02/giveaway-bsimple-silver-clutch.html

    ResponderEliminar